Tuesday, April 29, 2008


Here is my online resume. I used Weebly to create this one. You can go directly to the site at Erin's resume to get a better look. I'll be honest and say that I did not take any real creative risks when it came to writing this resume. It looks pretty much like my paper resume just a little shorter. I like Weebly a lot and look forward to getting to know the ins and outs a little better. I think that it may be a good place to set up a classroom newsletter but I need to give it a try.

I think that for my next resume or online portfolio I will try Zunal's zportfolio. It is very friendly too but allows for more in depth material to be added. I think I could build it through Weebly but it may take a little longer. This is a good experience because it is completely relevant to what we need to be doing right now. I know that I need to start building my e-portfolio- getting units put together online and such- so that I am ready when I graduate next Christmas. This assignment lit a fire under my feet to get me going!

No comments:

This is fun! Come play!